Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $75,000.00 to $80,000.00
Our client is a large organization which continues to rapidly grow and expand their business. Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Supervisor role is responsible for overseeing a team processing a payroll of over 2000 employees over multiple provinces, doing business process improvement, providing internal customer service to various Canadian employee groups, along with working with the senior management team to drive improvements and solve problems.
Are you an experienced payroll professional with strong leadership experience looking for that next great position? Are you looking for a leadership opportunity that will allow you to lead, streamline and enhance payroll process and establish new payrolls in a vibrant corporate environment? If so, this could be the role that you have been waiting for! You will have 5+ years of experience in a payroll leadership role working with multi-provincial payrolls and be very strong with systems in general. If this Payroll Supervisor position is the role for you, please do not hesitate in contacting us today!
If you are interested in and are qualified for this position, please email your resume immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cal at 780-424-4220 quoting reference number # 05110-10036633 Payroll Supervisor.