Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00
Our client in downtown Edmonton is looking for an experienced Accounting Technician to join the team. The successful accountant will enjoy enormous variety within this public accounting firm including: Notice to Readers, Review Engagements, Bookkeeping, Tax, and other duties as assigned by management. Our client has a dynamic team and is undergoing tremendous growth here in Edmonton and Western Canada.
The successful Accountant should have 3+ years of notice to reader, bookkeeping, and tax experience within a public accounting firm. Successful completion of post-secondary accounting education is considered an asset. Applicants for this position should have strong technical skills and an advanced understanding of MS Office, CaseWare, Taxprep, and Quickbooks to ensure immediate success in this fast paced position. As an Accounting Technician you will be the front line of contact with clients and must have exceptional verbal (in person and over the phone) and written communication skills. For immediate confidential consideration please forward your resume to Adam Creaghan at email@example.com quoting position “Technician 05110-0010052055 “ in the subject line.