Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Business Development Manager
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00
Our client is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their growing team. This position has been created to assist the management team execute and achieve their 5 year strategic plan. The Business Development Manager will work closely with the President and leadership team to define long-term organizational goals, build key customer relationships, identify new business opportunities and negotiate and close business deals. As Business Development Manager, you will play a senior role in the organization and work closely with the leadership team to increase revenue within the approved strategic plan by sourcing new customers and ultimately converting them into clients while maintaining existing customer relationships. The role of Business Development Manager requires out-of-office travel using a company vehicle and as such the successful candidate will require a valid driver’s license and passport. This role will provide the successful candidate an opportunity to be a decision maker, interact and negotiate at an executive level and directly influence this organization’s bottom line. If you are highly driven and self-propelled, please send your resume to Anthony Ierino at email@example.com quoting Business Development Manager in the subject line. Interviews will commence immediately.
To qualify for the role of Business Development Manager you will possess a post-secondary bachelor’s degree or diploma with a major in business, commerce or marketing. An MBA is definitely an asset. 7+ years of experience in marketing and sales in a for-profit organization combined with experience developing and writing business proposals and sales contracts will ensure success in this exciting position. Our client is offering a very attractive salary and overall compensation plan that includes a company vehicle. To apply immediately please send your resume to Anthony Ierino at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Business Development Manager in the subject line. Interviews will commence immediately.