Deliverables & Duties
As a volunteer of Osteoporosis Canada, this individual is responsible for monitoring the local plan and budget. This individual also implements all OC financial policies and procedures and ensures compliance.
The following will be performed in conjunction with local Staff and/or National Staff:
• Work with staff to develop an annual budget
• Complete and submit appropriate forms as required, in a timely fashion.
• Make regular deposits in local bank account.
• Keep a record of petty cash expenditures.
• Monthly review of financial statements from the OC National Office and monitoring against approved plan and budget.
• Communicate with the finance department where necessary.
• Regularly attend volunteer meetings and report on activities.
• Signing authority, together with one other signature, on payments.
• Knowledge of Excel
• Understanding of financial statements and accounting experience.
Please contact the OC National Office for further details at email@example.com.