Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Corporate Financial Analyst
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $80,000.00 to $85,000.00
Is a very challenging, high performing Corporate Finance Analyst role with a large team-oriented international organization your career goal? This is a progressive opportunity for a candidate possessing a Canadian accounting designation and / or a CFA or MBA. The Corporate Finance Analyst will support the Manager, Corporate Finance in the areas of: financial support and analysis, preparation of reporting packages to senior management, assist with budgets and forecasting, preparation of equipment financing packages, contract review, negotiating contract terms with both suppliers and vendors, risk management as well as other ad hoc and project duties. We are seeking a team-oriented individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You should be comfortable communicating and interacting with high level individuals and are interested in taking a leadership role! Let us know if this is the role for you!
Our client is looking for a Corporate Finance Analyst to join their team. The right individual for this position will be very focused on providing a high level of internal customer service. You will have an enthusiasm for making a role “your own”, making an impact in moving a business forward and in taking a leadership role in various high visibility leadership projects.
For immediate consideration for this role and other opportunities please call 780-424-4220 and ask for Cal Jungwirth or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number # 511-10072230.