Priority Personnel Inc. is pleased to announce its search on behalf of Bringloe Feeney LLP for a full-time, permanent Tax Manager.
The Tax Manager is a salaried position. The successful candidate will have completed the CPA In-Depth Tax Course and have at least 5 years of post-accounting designation experience.
The chosen applicant will have excellent oral and written communication skills, strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to:
- Identify tax opportunities for clients and be proactive in the sharing of information. This includes general advice, and client specific advice (succession, retirement, corporate reorganization, general planning, etc.)
- Assume responsibility for the strengthening of tax knowledge in the firm (teaching issues of the day, internal professional development, showing others how to identify opportunities to better serve clients)
- Be a community leader in tax through the preparation of public presentations (to share recent tax developments with clients and the general public)
- Fully complete tasks in a timely manner and manage changing deadlines and/or priorities
- Understand what is important to clients in terms of advice and desired results
The ideal candidate is someone who understands that the existing practice is one of their most important clients, and is committed to using their time and talent to improve the practice as a whole by keeping the staff and clients of Bringloe Feeney LLP informed about tax issues and opportunities. This is a team oriented role with an open door policy.
If you are a dynamic, motivated CPA who wants to join an established and out of the box firm, please submit your confidential resume and cover letter saved as one document to Priority at http://findingtherightfit.ca/job-opportunities.
Bringloe Feeney LLP Mission Statement
We are focused on our client’s pursuit of success. We provide a family-friendly, professional environment that fosters our ability to grow, innovate, and make a positive impact in our community.