Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Location: Acheson, Alberta
Salary Scale: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00
Our client is looking for a Financing Representative for their office located in West Edmonton. The Financing Representative will report directly to the Finance Manager and will play an integral role in the organization. The Financing Representative’s responsibilities will include educating sales representatives and clients on financing and lease options. Supporting the team by coordinating financing applications, contracts and managing the entire finance process. This individual will be responsible for building, developing and fostering relationships between multiple divisions within the company and external clients. Credit knowledge and adjudication along with experience in providing financing solutions is key. Experience with negotiating financing terms and knowledge of conditional sales and lease agreements is required. This is a dynamic role for a dynamic individual. If this is you, please contact us today!
Do you have 3+ years’ experience in finance and credit? Bachelor of Commerce and or Accounting diploma or related education would be an asset. This is a great role for someone exiting industry that facilitates the sale and financing of equipment. Excellent communication skills are required as is a positive, eager confident and outgoing attitude. You are self-motivated, innovative and driven to contribute to a high performance finance team.
If you are looking for an opportunity like this, please contact us today! Please contact Allison Greyeyes at 780-424-4220 or e-mail to email@example.com quoting Financing Representative #05110- 10073080.