We are a one-of-a-kind accounting firm that is committed to attracting, developing and retaining talented, qualified professionals.
We are currently recruiting for an Accountant possessing a professional accounting designation who has at least 3 years experience working in a small to mid-sized public accounting firm.
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- experience preparing Notice to Redear, Review and Audit engagements.
- preparing financial statements, corporate income tax returns, GST returns and payroll filings.
- experience in preparing and reviewing personal tax returns.
- experience using software including Caseware, Profile, Simply, QuickBooks and Microsoft Office.
- strong written and interpersonal communication skills dealing with a variety of clients and team members.
- quick learning capacity.
- excellent analytical problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- strong planning and organization skills.
You will be providing high-quality client service to our clients and our team. You will be working on a diverse number of file engagements and build strong client relationships.
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest in our firm. However, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.