Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00
Our client, a growing group of companies in the construction, real estate and property development industry is seeking a Controller. The successful candidate will hold a professional accounting designation and have 3+ years public practice and 2+ years Controllership experience. Strong interpersonal and analytical skills combined with experience in a financial and management reporting role with excellent supervisory, management and team building skills is required. Strong financial modelling, data processing and word processing skills are essential.
Are you an entrepreneurial accounting professional looking to further your experience in a construction, real estate and property development environment? You will blend your strong management, supervisory, delegation, leadership and accounting skills to become a key resource for the Chief Financial Officer and accounting staff. Specific responsibilities will include management and supervision of the operational accounting group, preparation of month end financial statements and working paper files, documentation and testing of internal controls over financial reporting, consolidation and analysis of financial results, ad-hoc management reporting, budgeting and forecasting, and liaison with financial institutions and external auditors.
For immediate consideration please forward your resume to Anthony Ierino at email@example.com quoting Controller in the subject line.