Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00
A Senior Accountant is required for a prestigious property developer in Edmonton. Working directly with the management team, the Senior Accountant will play a critical role within this growing company. As Senior Accountant, you are responsible for consolidating entities, reconciliation of intercompany balances, GST returns and reconciliations, quarterly budget reporting, preparation of monthly adjustments as well as monthly and yearend working papers will all be part of the job. For Senior Accountants pursuing a professional designation (CPA or newly designated), this is a great opportunity to complete the program! The successful Senior Accountant will enjoy working in a collaborative office environment where everyone is a key member of the team and not lost in the shuffle.
The ideal Senior Accountant has hands on experience within an accounting environment, attention to detail and a customer service attitude. Senior Accountants with experience working within customer focused industries such as construction, property management, public practice or retail could be a good match for this customer service orientated company. Our client has been in business for close to 20 years and has built a solid reputation on customer service and strives to recruit like-minded professionals.
If you are a Senior Accountant who prides themselves on their customer service attitude, strong attention to detail and are interested in continuing to develop with a growth orientated company please forward your resume to Anthony Ierino at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Senior Accountant in the subject line.