Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $55,000.00 to $80,000.00
Our downtown client is looking for a Senior Staff Accountant to join their team! As an experienced Public Practice Accountant you should have 5 or more years of public practice experience and possess a CPA designation or working towards your designation. This opportunity includes preparation and review of notice to readers, review engagement files, and corporate and personal taxes. The role also requires previous experience with Caseware, Caseview, QB, QB Online and Profile. This is a very busy downtown accounting firm looking for someone to be a long term fit while offering the best in customer service. The successful candidate will possess all of the above for a diverse portfolio with minimal supervision.
As a Senior Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for preparation of personal and corporate tax, notice to reader and review engagement. They have a client base that is diverse and growing and are very excited to meet people who want to contribute to the strategic direction of the firm and play an interracial role. If you enjoy the variety that Public Practice offers by servicing multiple companies and industries in their strategic direction we want to hear from you!
If this role sounds interesting to you please contact Adam Creaghan at 780-424-4220 or e-mail me at email@example.com quoting posting number 05110-0010101646