CPA Student Articling Position
Doyle & Company Chartered Professional Accountants – Edmonton, Alberta
We are looking for recent university graduates who are interested in obtaining the Chartered Professional Accounting designation.
As a member of our professional accounting team, you would be involved in the following areas:
- Auditing engagements
- Review engagements
- Compilation engagements
- Personal and corporate taxation
Successful candidates should have the following attributes:
- Able to work well in a team and individually
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
If you are interested in working in a fast paced, team oriented environment and are looking to obtain your CPA designation, please submit the following:
- Cover letter
- Copy of your most recent transcripts
Only those applicants who get an interview will be contacted.