Join CPA Alberta's ongoing virtual Monday Meetup drop-in sessions to network and learn from fellow CPA members who are exploring career changes and job searches.
Monday Meetups are designed to be informal and unstructured, with no set agenda or presentations, and consisting primarily of peer-support with input from career advisors.
Monday Meetups allow CPA Alberta members, candidates and pre-requisite students to:
- Network with fellow job seekers to exchange ideas with each other on job search strategies.
- Brush up on job search skills and tactics.
- Further develop skills and knowledge related to:
- Leveraging Social Media
- Hidden Job markets
- Market research
- Cover Letters & Resumes
- Interviewing Skills
- Post Interview etiquette
- Resilience Techniques
- Find out what’s happening in the local Hidden Job Market.
- Receive expert job search help and advice from our in-house Career Advisors.
Monday Meetups are held online until further notice. For more information, check the Career Services event page at https://www.cpaalberta.ca/Services/Career-Centre/Career-Development-Events-and-Workshops.