In response to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, CPA Alberta’s in-person Career Services events and one-on-one coaching have been canceled until further notice. Where possible, services will be delivered online instead.
These services to CPAs, PEP candidates and pre-requisite students will be delivered as usual:
- Online resume reviews: Send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Career Advisors will review it and send feedback for improvements.
- Webinars: Scheduled webinars will be delivered as scheduled. Click here for our event schedule and to register.
- Job Board: Our job board will continue to operate as usual, featuring job postings and numerous job search resources, like articles and webinar recordings.
These services will be switched to online delivery, as follows:
- One-on-one career and job search coaching: These coaching sessions will be delivered via Skype. Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment with one of our Career Advisors.
- Monday Meetups: In-person drop-in sessions are cancelled until further notice. In the interim, we will deliver sessions as scheduled via our private LinkedIn group. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to the group.
- Rapid Resume Reviews: These quickfire review sessions are cancelled until further notice. If you would like your resume reviewed, send a copy to email@example.com and one of our Career Advisors will review it and send feedback for improvements.
Workshops and Connector Program events are cancelled until further notice. Registered participants will be contacted individually with further details.
We thank you for your understanding.