Saskatchewan Indian Gaming Authority Inc.
- Saskatchewan Indian Gaming Authority Inc.
Through the operation of six First Nations gaming entertainment destinations, the Saskatchewan Indian Gaming Authority (SIGA) is strengthening the lives of First Nations people through employment, economic growth, and positive community relations.
- 1736 – The number of people SIGA employs.
- 64 – The percentage of employees who are First Nations.
- 45 – The percentage of SIGA’s management team who are women.
- SIGA casinos entertain over 4.5 million guests annually.
- $1 billion – The amount of money SIGA has generated for its beneficiaries.
- And that’s because of another number…100%…the amount of SIGA’s profits that go back into the province and its communities