Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $50,000.00 to $58,000.00
Our client located in Central Edmonton is looking for an Intermediate Accountant to join their team for a full time permanent opportunity. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for preparation of reports, budgets and financial reporting for various company contracts, expense reporting and project work as assigned. This is a great opportunity for candidates pursuing their designation and long term opportunity and to make a difference on a daily basis.
As the successful Intermediate Accountant you will have a Degree/Diploma in Accounting and pursuing your CPA Designation. You will have 5 years experience in preparing financial statements, monthly general ledger balances preparing detailed analysis, ability to interpret contracts, prepare payment claims and flexibility to assist with projects. Experience in Accpac and advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required for this role as well as excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
If you are looking for a long term progressive career opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780 424 4220.