Senior Property Accountant
- Location: Edmonton, Alberta
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary Scale: $70,000.00 to $75,000.00
- Ref #: 05110-0010072314
Our client, an entrepreneurial, results-oriented property management company with a growing portfolio is actively recruiting to add a Senior Property Accountant.
Joining this consistently growing company, your role as the Senior Property Accountant will be responsible for full cycle accounting for a large portfolio of commercial properties including doing cash receipts, cash disbursements, bank and account reconciliations as well as monthly accounting including CAM and tax allocations. You will be an integral part of the accounting team and a key driver in the success and growth of the organization.
If this full-time position sounds like the ideal next role in your career, connect with us today to learn more!
- 5 or more years of commercial property management experience (large scale retail, industrial or mixed-use) complemented with some form of post-secondary education.
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative, has very solid accounting skills, are very analytical, and possess excellent communication skills.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to help grow a company.
Connect With Us Today:
If you are a team-oriented individual looking to become part of a fast-paced, high energy and entrepreneurial organization, connect today with Cal at (780) 424-4220 or email@example.com quoting Senior Property Accountant / Edmonton in the heading of your email.