AVP, Analytics & Regulatory Reporting
- Location: Edmonton, Alberta
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary Scale: $115,000.00 to $120,000.00
Do you have extensive knowledge in Basel II & III and IRB OSFI Reporting?
Are you able to help design and deploy a reporting function that will be in compliance with regulatory expectations?
If so, we are currently working with one of our Edmonton based clients in assisting them in hiring for an AVP, Analytics & Regulatory Reporting position. The organization is one of Edmonton’s employers of choice and they will support relocation for the right candidate. The successful incumbent will lead a team that will ensure processes are in place to effectively execute activities in line with regulatory, enterprise and accounting standards, as well as the organization's governance policies.
- MBA or an accounting designation (CPA).
- Proven experience in the development and implementation of IRB OSFI Reporting Forms.
- Extensive knowledge of Basel II & III, specifically in relation to credit risk.
- Strong leader who has the capacity to manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time.
- Solutions-focused with the ability to thrive in a very fast-paced environment.
Connect With Us Today:
If this profile sounds like you, connect today with Cal Jungwirth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cal at 780-424-4220.