Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm with more than 360 locations worldwide. Robert Half’s specialized staffing divisions include:
- Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance;
- OfficeTeam, for full-time, temporary, and temporary-to-full-time opportunities for highly skilled temporary administrative support office management and HR personnel;
- Robert Half Technology, for full-time and project information technology professionals;
- Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers, law clerks, paralegals and legal support personnel; and,
- The Creative Group, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
We encourage you to work with us to find out why for more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
For more information, visit www.roberthalf.ca or follow us on Twitter @RobertHalf_CAN.
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Salary Scale: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager your key areas of responsibilities as Senior Accountant will include: assistance in the preparation of the annual budget, monthly forecasting, analysis, assisting with the month end and year end close processes, preparation of journal entries; monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and working paper file preparation, and financial statement preparation; review and variance analysis In addition you will be responsible for actual cost tracking against budget for a number high value projects. You will have proven interpersonal and strong accounting and analytical skills; a strong commitment to customer service and the success driven in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Our client is searching for a Senior Accountant to join their finance team. This role requires a proactive, self-starter who has strong imitative, well developed communication skills and intermediate to advanced Excel skills. The successful candidate will possess 3+ years of full cycle accounting and financial reporting. You should have in-depth knowledge of payroll legislation; strong analytical and reporting skills; high attention to detail and the ability to work under minimal supervision. This exciting opportunity will allow you to work within an organization whose has significant tenure in the local market place.
If this is the position for you please e-mail your resume immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (780) 424-4220 quoting reference number 0511- 10253087 Senior Accountant.