Our client to the Southside of Edmonton is recruiting for a Corporate Accountant to join its team in a full-time position. You will be responsible for performing full-cycle accounting for corporate entities including; Accounts Payable, Billings, Collections, GST remittances, PST assessments and preparation of financial statements. Reconciling bank accounts, inter-company and sub ledger.
The Corporate Accountant will be responsible for ensuring company adherence to relevant accounting pronouncements (ASPE, Hochtief Group Accounting Manual). This role will prepare files and liaise with external auditors. Assisting with fixed asset and inventory control, budgeting along with other duties assigned by the Controller.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree
- 3 or more years of related experience
- Actively in the early stages of the CPA designation programme or very close to designation
- Accounting experience in the construction industry
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Workday and ECMS is a huge asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work within a collaborative team environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent critical thinking, the ability to juggle priorities as well as the ability to establish and maintain working relationships.
Connect With Us Today:
To express your interest for this exciting full-time opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Corporate Accountant / 05110- 0010287095 in the heading of your email.