Job number: 308-17/18
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Closing date: February 13, 2018
Language required: English
Term: 18-month term
Finance expertise required
Join the team responsible for the core treasury functions of funding, investing, and market risk management.
What you’ll do:
- Analyse and manage interest rate and foreign currency risks to optimize performance and comply with policies
- Continually assess core systems, applications and processes to ensure effectiveness
- Meet with stakeholders to understand and lead projects and new initiatives
- Develop and deliver various reports related to treasury functions
What we’re looking for:
- Self-starter adept at leading change and managing projects
- Problem-solver who can manage multiple priorities and requests at one time
- Strong team player and relationship-builder
- Ability to learn treasury end-to-end processes, systems and data
- Proven communicator able to share financial analysis in a clear and concise manner
What you’ll need:
- A degree in business, economics or finance and at least six years of related experience, plus MBA, CPA or CFA designation (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Ability to analyze and manage market risks
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.