DIRTT Environmental Solutions is modernizing the construction industry with unique, agile architectural solutions. We’re an unconventional company with no HR Department. Instead we run a Talent Agency, where people, known lovingly as DIRTTBags, don't face lengthy policies, procedures or forms. We’re a highly motivated group of individuals (more than 1,100 throughout North America) who embrace the entrepreneurial spirit of the company. Everyone is hands-on, regardless of position. We celebrate our successes together. We have fun. We work hard. We respect each other. We achieve what others only dream about. Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for a Manager, Operations Accounting to join our team.
This challenging position will suit someone with a strong “go-getter” attitude, extremely detail oriented and not afraid to get things done. You are a driven, energetic, and professional individual with a strong work ethic. The ability to plan proactively and respond to changing needs will bring you success in this position.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Conduct business studies on financial performance and develop forecast models
- Develop and maintain complex financial models which support management decision making
- Identify and monitor business key performance indicators
- Provide financial analytical support to business units on strategic initiatives
- Identify internal and external financial trends and anomalies
- Perform valuation analysis using discounted cash flow techniques
- Other ad-hoc projects
- CPA, CA
- 5+ years' experience in a related finance or corporate development function
- Strong Analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated experience communicating with senior management
- Demonstrated ability to gather and analyze large amounts of data at a macro and micro level
- Demonstrated experience working in a results-oriented, fast paced environment
- Excellent PC skills including advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Prior experience in developing complex financial models
- Tableau experience a plus
Please quote the position title in your subject line and indicate salary range expectation
To apply for this position please apply online at: firstname.lastname@example.org
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and appreciates applications from all interested applicants. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.