We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference in their local community. The LLSC Light the Night Walk (LTN) is the organization's major fundraising event of the year. The Corporate Executive Committee is responsible for the overall success of the Edmonton walk that will be taking place in September. 2018. We have several positions currently available:
Corporate Executive Committee member:
Connect within your network and with LLSC staff to people in the community that may be interested in forming a corporate team for the walk, sponsoring the event, or partnering with the LLSC.
Involvement in the planning and implementation of the annual Light the Night Walk
Participate in various promotional and fundraising events throughout the year
We also have volunteer position for the following areas:
- Marketing & Social Media Ambassador
- Get your creative juices flowing and help promote the LTN Walk by desiging and or sharing messages for the LLSC!
- Logistics and In-Kind Donations Team
- Help us minimize event costs by connecting us with new community partners. You’ll also look after ensuring a smooth set up and take down on Walk day.
- Volunteer Recruitment and Engagement
- Putting on the Light The Night Walk takes an entire community of dedicated volunteers. We need your help to recruit and manage our dedicated volunteers so the event can run smoothly.
- Light The Night Event Experience
- Help source and manage interesting activities and special items to enhance the event day experience for all Light The Night participants.