- As a key member of the team, the Senior Project Controller will be actively involved in the day-to-day management of the finance, accounting and administrative functions. The incumbent will actively lead and guide reporting, monthend cycle accounting, project accounting, planning, modelling and forecasting, audit, taxes, compliance, treasury management, and administrative and finance policy development.
- Professional accounting designation, such as CPA, is required;
- At least 10 years’ experience in finance, with at least 5 years’ experience leading a finance function at a management level;
- Superior analytical and reporting skills combined with strong collaboration and influencing abilities
- Previous proven successes working in a fast-paced, multi-level, project-based environment with emphasis on tight timelines and delivery
- Proven strong system skills and knowledge of Explorer, Hard Dollar, Primavera, and other similar ERP systems along with possessing superior MS Office skills
- Should possess business acumen with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees and external service providers
IMPORTANT – This is a well-compensated, excellent opportunity for the right candidate. The position will be based in Calgary. The position will initially report to the Chief Financial Officer.
If you would enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic project environment then this opportunity may be ideal for you. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting, “Macro Industries Inc. –Senior Project Controller” in the subject line of your email.
We will be contacting only those whose skills and qualifications are deemed best matched for the position. Thank-you in advance for your interest in this exciting opportunity!