MasterBUILT® Hotels develops, builds, manages and invests in best-in-class, select service hotels across Canada. MasterBUILT lives and breathes hospitality, developing more ground up hotels than other company in North America. As a two-time winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, MasterBUILT believes in investing in the development of talented people with a passion for delivering exceptional results and a desire to learn and grow.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham is an all new construction, limited service hotel brand targeting the midscale segment of the market. Part of the Wyndham Hotel Group family of brands, Microtel has won the JD Power & Associates award for top guest satisfaction in its segment 12 of the past 13 years – an unprecedented achievement in any industry – and has consistently been rated #1 in its segment for RevPAR market penetration in the U.S. (based on STR data).
Within Canada, Microtel is the fastest growing new construction brand in the country with over 40 new hotels scheduled to open by 2025. Microtel’s rapid growth is backed by the strength of MasterBUILT® Hotels’ commitment to develop at least 75 Microtel hotels by 2036, making it one of the most dynamic new brands to ever enter the Canadian marketplace.
- Preparing ongoing accounts, data entry, preparing for payment, obtaining signatures and sending payment for invoices across multiple entities
- Follow up with vendors on invoice payment inquiries and ensure all invoices received on time for inclusion to monthly draw packages for projects
- Semi-monthly cheque runs: ensuring all invoices are paid as per schedules
- Maintaining company filing and archive system for various projects, hotels, and on corporate level
- Invoicing and cheque signing coordination
- Flexible starting hours (Monday-Friday), minimal overtime required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service Focus
- Microsoft Dynamics GP, Quickbooks and Excel