Finance Business Partner
• Responsible for developing financial reports and analysis to management that drive business decisions. Tracks sales, overhead and other standardized metrics.
• Supports management with execution of finance and operating policies and procedures onsite.
• Develops annual operating plan and manages forecasting.
• Manages the preparation of the supply center’s budget. Coordinates with management on overhead budget issues. Conducts reviews for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Responsible for management of cash and receivables and ensure adherence to Bell Credit Policy.
• Accountable for internal and external reporting requirements; including financial statements, management reports and financial analysis. Supports SOX documentation.
• Presents month-end close results to management and Quarterly Business Reviews during town hall meetings with staffs and senior management in Fort Worth.
• Oversees finance team onsite. Works closely with Account Managers and Credit Department in Fort Worth to address customer concerns.
• Performs tasks and / or assume finance and other accounting duties that contribute to the success of the entire Calgary team.
• Responsible for working closely with Warehouse Supervisor and General Manager for reporting results of physical inventory cycle counts and fixed asset verification exercise.
• Supports the General Manager and Human Resources in hiring manpower requirements in Finance.
• Actively mentors and trains the Finance Intern and other accounting staff in performing day-to-day finance and accounting duties.
• Actively engages in special projects and continuous process improvements in the Supply Center.
• Responsible to maintain a high level working relationship with the Finance team in Fort Worth and Mirabel.
• Bachelor’s degree from a university in Accounting, Finance or related field is required
• Minimum of 3 years of experience
• CPA preferred
• Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Knowledge of software such as SAP, Excel, Access, PowerPoint a plus
• Ability to write reports and effectively present information and respond to inquiries
• Individual who is action oriented with excellent people skills highly desirable
• Excellent communication/interpersonal skill dealing with all levels in a global environment
• Global vision - Solid business mindset/acumen