Controller required immediately for growing Trailer & RV dealership, with locations in Red Deer, Edmonton, and expansion plans to Calgary. This is a key management position which will provide positive challenges, precise recording & reconciling, requires focus and dedication in a professional environment. Candidate should possess a CPA designation. With support from the existing committed team, managers & owner you will be responsible for all financial operations of Allan Dale Trailers and RVs.
- Month End Reporting
- Posting Trailer & RVs sales deals
- Financial Analysis & Forecasting
- Managing the floorplan
- Banking, accounts receivable, & accounts payable
- Budgeting, and variance analysis
- Reviewing payroll, benefit and ensuring the accounting functions for payroll are accurate
- Reporting results to the management, financial institution & performance group
- Year-end functions including preparing files for external audit
A prime candidate will need to have excellent leadership and a positive attitude. Previous dealership experience is definitely an asset. In-house training to all current systems, processes and timeline management for a candidate’s future success. Allan Dale’s current controller is moving into a different management position, for continuity for all 3 dealerships and leaves the books in perfect condition.
Allan Dale has won & continues to win manufacture & industry awards for sales & customer service and is always an exciting place to work. Red Deer is the flagship store, Edmonton opened in 2015 & soon a Calgary location. Allan Dale is seeking a committed long-term, team player for the exciting years on the horizon.
If you are looking for continued growth daily, weekly, monthly & yearly positive challenges & growth then Allan Dale is for you.
Please View the website @ Allandale.com for a more in-depth view of the operation.