Accounting Seniors & Managers
At Collins Barrow Red Deer, we take your career as seriously as you do.
With a growing clientele base in so many different sectors, you won't be pigeon-holed to one sector or function at this firm. Of course, should you wish to specialize in one area, there are options for that path as well.
As a senior accountant at our firm, you will:
- Plan and prepare of the Notice to Reader, Review and Audit engagements in a variety of business sectors
- Prepare corporate and personal tax returns
- Play key role in team development
As a manager in our firm you will:
- Plan and review of Notice to Reader, Review and Audit engagements in a wide variety of business sectors
- Review corporate and personal tax returns
- Manage training and development of junior, intermediate and senior accountants working on the your files
- Ensure time budgets and work deadlines are achieved
We are seeking designated CPA’s currently or recently employed in public practice.
Candidates must possess:
- Proven technical abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Well-rounded experience in preparing notice to reader, review engagements, audit and personal and corporate tax
- The desire to advance their career with a firm that offers true work-life balance
- Managers must have a minimum two to three years post-CA, CGA or CMA public practice experience, including at least six months in a manager role
We offer a competitive annual salary based on 1950 hours per year plus paid overtime (at all levels, including managers), wellness and fitness bonuses, flex-time and comprehensive Health and Dental benefits package. Any individual who is successful in this role also has the opportunity to move to a position in management.
Ready to fast track your accounting career? If you meet the above requirements, please apply via this posting.
All applications will be carefully reviewed, however, we will only contact candidates who are selected for interviews .