Senior Accountant - Special projects
We are looking for a highly driven individual to join our team. If you are looking to grow as an accountant and enhance your career skillset this may very well be the ideal opportunity. You will work with the CFO in all aspects of the accounting cycle as well as be an integral team member within special projects including Aware’s transition from its legacy business model to its very quick and dynamic growth into an emerging SaaS environment.
Your strengths and qualifications include:
- In the CPA program
- Strong analytical skills and a keen attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with accounting software systems, Office and technology in general
- The desire and ability to manage change in a professional environment
- Sound judgment and the ability to manage yourself and others
- A strong sense of urgency and accountability
This is a permanent full-time position located in Calgary, Alberta. Details regarding compensation will be based on the successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, and experience. Please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org answering job number 1091131EFD2512913. Those who apply via this preferred method will only be considered and only successful candidates will be contacted. Deadline for submissions is May 31, 2018.