- To be determined
- Job Industry
- Public Accounting
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Job Type
Staff Accountant Position
Are you an experienced staff accountant looking for a challenging opportunity? Please apply today!
This position is ideal for an individual who has a minimum of three years experience at a public practice firm and is looking for the right opportunity to showcase their skills.
Completion, or near completion, of the CPA (or legacy) designation is not a requirement, but would be welcomed.
Job Functions and Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Paperless Caseware yearend financial statement preparation
- Corporate tax preparation
- GST reporting and reconciliations
- T-slip preparation and reconciliations
- Personal tax preparation, including investments, self-employment and rental schedules
- Inter-corporate reconciliations and tax planning
- Three to five years experience at a public practice firm.
- Above average oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, strong organizational skills, and attention to deadlines.
- Proficiency with Caseware and completing paperless files.
- Proficiency with both QuickBooks and Sage 50 (Simply Accounting) software.
- Proficiency with Tax Cycle or similar tax software.
- Experience with Investment corporations and corporate groups will be considered an asset.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to: email@example.com