North Shore Environmental Consultants Inc. is a progressive environmental company that specializes in providing environmental management and consulting services. Since our inception in 2002, North Shore has offered cost efficient and effective solutions to the complex environmental challenges faced by today's industries. We offer our employees career development opportunities and an excellent team-oriented working environment.
North Shore is currently seeking an Intermediate Accounting Clerk for our Accounting Team, based out of Sherwood Park, Alberta. This is an entry level poisition.
Key Responsibilities (based on their funtional areas):
Note this is a basic outline of duties that will vary from time to time.
- Accounts Receivable – Invoicing, issuing work in progress reports, entering information into client payment systems and associated communications.
- Accounts Payable – Reconcile accounts, enter vendor bills, follow up on discrepancies with vendors, and record information on network.
- Projects – Open, close, and modify.
- Reporting – Produce reports for project managers including custom reports.
- Training – Provide support on the project management system.
- Provide assistance to senior staff in the office, as required.
- Certificate, Diploma or University Degree in accounting or related discipline
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel) and comfortable using and learning new programs
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication, writing, and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and database entry
- Willingness to work within a team environment and also can work well independently
- Highly organized and have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
North Shore Environmental Consultants Inc. supports a shared commitment to a Representative Workforce that is respectful and reflective of all staff and clients. North Shore strives to build diversity among our staff to increase our ability to provide high quality service to our diverse client base.
Please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. For more information about North Shore, please visit our website at www.northshoreenv.com.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.