Financial Reporting Lead
This position is responsible for preparing consolidated external public documents in accordance with current accounting standards in conjunction with researching and analyzing future accounting pronouncements. The role will work with internal stakeholders to produce monthly financial reports, including submissions to the Board. Additionally, the Financial Reporting Lead will work with the Senior Manager, Financial Reporting and CFO with other projects as required.
What you’ll do:
· Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and corresponding external documents in accordance with IFRS, including the preparation of consolidation entries and financial statement disclosure
· Prepare monthly and quarterly Board and Executive reporting packages
· Coordinate the month end close process and liaise with the business unit accounting teams to deliver timely and accurate internal reporting
· Coordinate year end and statutory audits and liaise with external auditors to ensure timely resolution of audit queries
· Coordinate the preparation of quarterly and annual corporate tax filings for domestic and international locations
· Coordinate annual testing over internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR) to ensure compliance with the control framework
· Assist in the preparation of the consolidated annual budget and quarterly rolling forecasts, and monitor results against plan
· Assist with special projects as required in support of finance initiatives
What you’ll bring:
· University degree with a professional accounting designation (CPA designation)
· Minimum 4 years of related experience
· Strong technical knowledge of IFRS
· Highly self-motivated with proven time management abilities
· Highly detail oriented
· Ability to work independently and take accountability and ownership of duties
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to develop effective relationships with people at all levels of the organization and work well in a collaborative team
· Energy and high degree of initiative and flexibility; ability to seek opportunities to improve efficiency and apply technology effectively, and provide innovative and creative solutions
So what can McCoy offer you?
· The opportunity to work for a global company and interact daily with customers and colleagues from all over the world
· The ability to have your voice heard and help us continuously improve
· A chance to make a difference in our industry, to embrace challenge and lead change
· A collaborative and supportive work environment with a team that has your back
· An environment that encourages you to be the best in everything you do.
We are 1-McCoy. Are you? We can’t wait to hear from you.
Note: McCoy Global conducts security background check.