Senior Financial Analyst
- Robert Half Management Resources
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Job Industry
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Job Type
- Contract (includes summer)
An innovative company is offering a terrific career-building opportunity for a mid term temporary to possibly full-time Senior Financial Analyst role. The Senior Financial Analyst consultant is in charge of project spending, planning, forecasting, and monthly reporting, serving as the primary point of contact for all financial issues. You will need to follow public reporting requirements in order to perform analysis of the operating results and financial performance of core business segments as well as provide decision-making support for future company growth. This Senior Financial Analyst will be located in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Drive existing management reporting analyze financial results, distill and synthesize issues, communicate key messages to senior management;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting - analyzing financial results, distilling/synthesizing key trends, assessing current and future business risk, margin analysis, and communicating critical updates to senior leadership;
- Team closely with Functional leads by executing management reporting, advising in accounting and compliance, and ensuring operational initiatives are in alignment with each other;
- Make business, operational, and financial processes to be shared, understood, and repeated by relevant teams;
- Collaborate with Operations and Accounting to drive improved management reporting by tracking financial results more discreetly and accurately;
- Handle ad-hoc analysis and presentation requests;
- Build positive relationships with key business partners and Finance/Accounting leadership.