- Calgary, AB
- Job Industry
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Job Type
Robert Half Management Resources is looking for a focused and results-oriented Resource Manager to join our team. You will recruit intermediate to senior-level finance and accounting professionals to work on projects and interim engagements for our clients. Robert Half’s Management Resource practice provides alternatives to the traditional consulting firm approach and help clients succeed with a variety of financial staffing and project consultative solutions. These solutions pertain to Accounting and Finance, Finance Optimization, Business Systems and Business Process Improvements, Operations Management, Governance Risk Compliance and Taxation. You will collaborate with a client service director to match the appropriate consultants with each client project to ensure a successful engagement.
This is a position for an ambitious designated accountant looking for a career change which will leverage their technical skills, ability to build rapport and identify with accounting professionals to evaluate the strengths and expertise that consultants can contribute to a wide variety of projects. If you have strong desire for a career change with in a consulting business that will provide you with the support and tools to succeed, this could be the role for you.
As a Resource Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting senior-level finance and accounting project professionals to work on engagements with our clients;
- Identifying consultants with the best mix of skills for each engagement;
- Managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and consultants; and
- Participating in industry professional associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
- Exceptionally articulate, succinct, confident, credible and influential in person, on the phone, and at networking events;
- Demonstrates a higher level of knowledge in regards to business solutions pertaining to financial strategy, industry knowledge, business trends and talent solutions;
- Successful candidates will demonstrate a sense of urgency, and experienced in dealing with pressure, tight deadlines and meeting client expectations;
- Have a strong desire to succeed, demonstrate determination and resilience when dealing with rejection;
- An accounting related designation is required;
- 5+ years' experience working in a Big 4 or international public accounting/consulting environment or large corporate finance/accounting environment is preferred;
- Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring experience is a plus;
- Strongly motivated by achieving personal and business’ financial goals;
- Goal oriented, metrics driven;
- Demonstrates a natural curiosity regarding people’s professional backgrounds, organizational structures, processes, and goals.
- Enjoys driving brand recognition and being involved in the community;