Osteoporosis Canada is the only national organization serving people who have, or are at risk for, osteoporosis. The organization works to educate, empower and support individuals and communities in the risk-reduction and treatment of osteoporosis. We were the world’s first organization dedicated to osteoporosis, the first to establish guidelines for long-term treatment and exercise, and the first to introduce fracture risk assessment.
With your help, we teach Canadians how to improve their bone health so osteoporosis can never take hold. We support those already diagnosed, and work to improve their quality of life. And we pursue research and treatment breakthroughs that keep more people healthy. Together, we will help make Canadians unbreakable.
This volunteer is responsible for monitoring the gaming revenue and expenses, as well as implementing all OC financial policies and procedures and ensuring compliance.
Specific duties include:
• Completing and submitting appropriate forms as required, in a timely fashion.
• A monthly review of financial statements and monitoring against approved gaming plan and budget.
• Communicating with the finance department where necessary.
• Acting as signing authority, together with one other signature, on payments.
• Attending monthly meetings with the Chair, President and Community Engagement Coordinator
• Attending a training session put on by the AGLC (2 x 1.5 hours or 1 x 3 hours)Term:
Two-year (renewable), up to maximum two hours per week