Summary of Responsibilities
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Tax the US Tax Manager will be responsible for the U.S.A. tax function pertaining to the business of the company as well as providing assistance in other tax related duties for Pembina Pipeline Corporation’s business entities. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare/review the federal and state income tax returns, including information returns and other filings;
- Prepare/review income tax provision and provide support on complex accounting transactions;
- Manage federal and state income tax audits;
- Support and assist with the implementation of corporate reorganization structures, acquisitions and divestitures;
- Work with other groups in the organization to manage cash repatriation, intercompany transactions and special projects, including transfer pricing, shared service agreements, and cross border assignments;
- Manage and support other groups with current tax legislation and information from our joint venture entities;
- Liaison with external advisors and auditors; and
- Assist with and/or provide advice on U.S.A. sales and use tax, and other taxes.
- 15+ years of dedicated experience working with corporate, partnership and other tax compliance;
- Completion of a U.S.A. Accounting Designation and/or MST is preferred;
- Experience with income tax return and tax provision preparation for corporations and partnerships;
- Proficient computer skills, specifically in Excel and a working knowledge of SAP and BPC is an asset; and
- Self-starter, with high attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure to meet reporting deadlines.
Please apply online before Sept 8, 2018 at http://www.pembina.com/careers/