CPA Senior Accountant
Tober Hembling & Associates LLP is a well-established partnership of Chartered Professional Accountants in Spruce Grove, Alberta.
We are a medium sized, full service CPA firm with a wide range of experience and a client centered approach. We are committed to assisting our clients in meeting their financial objectives by providing superior service and advice within our fundamental core values of accountability, integrity, balanced lifestyle and community. We encourage professional development at all levels and maintain high standards of practice in business, accounting, technology, environment and culture.
We are looking for a designated accountant to join our growing team who is ready to step up and thrive in a very busy practice. With our diverse client base, we provide the opportunity to work in a professional atmosphere with clients in a variety of industries. This is a full time position offering a competitive salary.
- Completion of a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation
- 3-5 years of relevant post designation work experience in public accounting
- Knowledge of and experience in Canadian taxation
- Demonstrates an understanding of business, accounting, management and business development principles
- Experience working with accounting and tax software such as Caseware and Caseview including Jazzit, Quickbooks, Sage and Profile
- Strong computer literacy, problem solving and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Professionally communicate with team members and clients on personal or corporate tax queries or compliance and planning matters
- Plan and prepare review engagements in accordance with Accounting standards for Private Enterprises under the guidanceof CSRE 2400
- Prepare notice to reader engagements
- Prepre corporte income tax returns
- Special prijects as required
- Prepare personal and trust income tax returns
Core Values and Skills:
- Integrity, confidentiality and unwavering ethics
- Strong service and work ethic
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to lead and mentor staff members
Tober Hembling & Associates LLP offers a competitive wage package and encourages maintaining a positive work/life balance. Applicants may reply to this ad with a detailed resume and cover letter.