North Shore Environmental Consultants Inc. is a progressive environmental company that specializes in providing environmental management and consulting services. Since our inception in 2002, North Shore has offered cost efficient and effective solutions to the complex environmental challenges faced by today's industries. We offer our employees career development opportunities and an excellent team-oriented working environment.
North Shore is currently seeking an Accounting Clerk for our Accounting Team, based out of Sherwood Park, Alberta.
The following are lists of the key responsibilities for the position and desired skills/qualifications. We may consider applicants with lesser qualifications based on relevant experience.
- Invoicing – Including drafting editing, reconciling invoices as well as uploading copies to client payment systems and our network.
- Accounts Receivable – Invoicing, issuing work in progress reports, entering information into client payment systems and associated communications.
- Projects – Open, close, and modify in our database software.
- Reporting – Produce reports for project managers including custom reports.
- Provide assistance to staff in the office, as required.
- Technical Diploma or Certificate in accounting or related discipline.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook and Excel) and comfortable using and learning new programs.
- Excellent communication, writing, and problem solving skills.
- Highly organized and have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
North Shore Environmental Consultants Inc. supports a shared commitment to a Representative Workforce that is respectful and reflective of all staff and clients. North Shore strives to build diversity among our staff to increase our ability to provide high quality service to our diverse client base.
Please submit your resume via email to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. For more information about North Shore, please visit our website at www.northshoreenv.com.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.