CPA ACCOUNTING STUDENT 2019
- Encana Services Company Ltd.
- Calgary, AB Canada
- Job Industry
- Oil & Gas/Mining Exploration and Development
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Job Type
- Contract (includes summer)
Undergraduate Commerce/Business students will gain valuable experience in various aspects of oil and gas accounting, such as production/revenue, joint venture, capital, regulatory, financial reporting, accounts receivable and property tax.
Successful applicants will work in a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding work environment.
These positions will be based in our Calgary office and are available for a 4-month term starting in May 2019.
Encana offers a pre-approved CPA program in which future CPAs gain relevant experience in training positions pre-approved by the profession and the requisite practical experience requirements within the CPA certification program over 30 months.
· you must be legally eligible to work in Canada for the duration of your work term
· you are currently in your second or third year of Accounting
· preference will be given to students pursuing a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation with a curriculum selection aligned for working in industry
· you have demonstrated high academic achievement
Combine the following items into one document to upload with application as the resume:
· your cover letter
· your resume
· your most recent unofficial full transcript screenshot
If selected for an interview you will be contacted to arrange a suitable interview time and are required to bring a copy of their transcripts to the interview. We thank you for your interest in working at Encana and wish you success in your job search.
Immediately following successful submission of your online application, you will receive an email confirming Encana's receipt of your resume. Due to the anticipated volume of applications we are unable to respond to inquiries about the status of your application.