Who is Kanvi Homes?
Kanvi Homes Inc. is a rapidly growing Edmonton based home builder that delivers innovative architecture, modern aesthetics’ and open concept floor plans to our clients. We are committed to design and construction excellence, and operational efficiency in executing our residential construction projects.
Kanvi Homes was founded in 2006 by Chartered Accountants and Chartered Business Valuators, and has enjoyed success by delivering our vision to clients and strategically hiring to our high performing team. For three consecutive years the company has been recognized on Profit Magazines 500 Fastest Growing Companies in Canada.
This role is a permanent position, performing both Accounting & reception duties.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Processing Statement of Adjustments for client files
- Assisting in monthly and quarterly reporting
- Accounts Payable – performing all Accounts Payable functions, including:
- Receiving invoices and matching against POs
- Entering and Posting invoices into Homefront and Quickbooks
- Credit card payments and tracking
- Reconciliation of vendor statements
- Responding to vendor inquiries
- Reception Duties, including:
- Answering phones, receiving & sending mail & greeting clients
- Sending & Receiving couriers, as well as reconciling statements against tickets
- Ordering & restocking all office supplies
- General office clean & maintenance, including:
- Booking copier maintenance
- Unload/reload dishwasher, stock fridge
- Boardroom clean up
- General Office Support
Education/Experience and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Accounting diploma or degree
- Experience with Quickbooks and Homefront would be preferable
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly demeanour
- The demonstrated ability to operate within a fast paced work environment, be accountable, balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Hours of work are 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Why Kanvi Homes?
At Kanvi Homes we pride ourselves on our great working environment. Be part of a growing team of dynamic individuals that focus on creating beautiful and modern homes. We take care of our employees offering a full dental and medical plan that is 100% paid for by Kanvi Homes. With a casual work environment and un-paralleled opportunity for growth, Kanvi Homes is a one-of-a-kind company that will help you grow in your career.