- Al-Pac Millsite
- $70,000 - $85,000
- Job Industry
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Job Type
- Preparation of monthly report.
- Preparation of month-end and year-end journal entries and reconciliations.
- Preparation of year-end and quarter-end working papers for audit purposes.
- Assist operational divisions with budgeting, forecasting, and medium-term planning related to capital projects.
- Review/update accounting policies and procedures.
- Assist operational divisions with capital projects approval process.
- Communicate and correspond with team members daily.
- Currently hold an Accounting Designation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Be a highly self-motivated team player and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize with excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
More search results
Battle River Power Coop
Accountant, Foreign Real Estate Accounting
Alberta Investment Management Corporation - 360578
ICON Stone & Tile
Chair and Board Members (3)
Calgary Arts Development Authority
2018 CFE Writer or Chartered Professional Account…
Kenway Mack Slusarchuk Stewart LLP