- Infinite Chartered Accountants
- Job Industry
- Public Accounting
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Job Type
Established in 1995, Infinite Chartered Accountants provides a comprehensive range of both personal and business accounting services to meet the needs of our clients. Based out of the beautiful community of Okotoks, our services offerings are personalized to meet the needs of our clients, from personal taxes to corporate year-end preparation supporting all business sectors. We know our success is a direct result of the individual contribution of all our employees. As such we are committed to providing a rewarding work environment along with an individual approach to work/life balance for all employees. If you are tired of the daily commute and looking for a regarding career closer to home, we may be a fit.
We are currently recruiting for the following position based out of our office located in Okotoks, AB:
The Senior Accountant will work closely with the firm's partners to effectively understand, interpret and respond to our client' accounting needs.
- preparation of corporate year-end, including file and financial statement preparation
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Reviewing files prepared by other staff
- Corporate and personal tax planning
- Review engagement file preparation
- Supervising and assisting other staff members
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- CA/CPA Designation (preferred but not required)
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience working at a public practice firm
- Sound knowledge of computer software such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Caseware and Profile accounting software
This position is considered full-time and eligible for company benefit plan participation.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Applicants are thanked in advance for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Infinite Chartered Accountants is an equal opportunity employer.