- Matthews Group LLP
- Job Industry
- Public Accounting
- Job Type
Matthews Group LLP - Calgary, AB
A talented and passionate public practice accountant who can provide excellent and efficient client service.
Who We Are and What We Do:
We work with entrepreneurs to improve incomes, minimize taxes and preserve wealth. Our clients include manufacturing, medical, oil and gas, oil and gas service companies, professional corporations and investment holding companies.
What We are Looking For:
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and efficient – eager to take on new challenges and balances cost, quality and efficiency. You can communicate effectively with clients and team members – build trusted relationships and have a strong work ethic. Successful candidates are flexible to changes and can work and think independently.
Practically you should have:
- Five years of recent experience working in a professional accounting firm, so you can complete NTR and Review files, prepare personal and corporate tax returns, and do bookkeeping for clients and/or train their internal accountants;
- Credibility with clients because of your accounting and tax experience, curiosity in their business, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills in order to manage multiple deadlines and competing tasks;
- Recently worked with CaseWare, TaxCycle, QuickBooks, Sage;
- Proficient computer skills.
What We Offer:
You will enjoy:
- Recognition for providing outstanding contributions to the team and to clients;
- Continuous feedback, professional development and opportunities for growth customized for you;
- Fun social events, small family atmosphere and recognition for personal milestones;
- Rewarding and challenging work, building relationships with business owners and their trusted advisors;
- Respect, flexibility and working independently;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your cover letter letting us know why you would fit here, along with your resume, to email@example.com.