Open Position: Resource Manager
Robert Half Management Resources is looking for a focused and results-oriented Resource Manager to join our team. You will recruit senior-level finance and accounting professionals to work on projects and interim engagements for our clients. Collaborating with an external client development director, you will match the appropriate consultants with each client project to ensure a successful engagement. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – contact us today!
As a Resource Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting finance and accounting project professionals: Recruiting senior-level finance and accounting project professionals to work on engagements with our clients
- Identifying consultants with the best mix of skills for each engagement; managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and consultants; and
- Participating in industry professional associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and would like to learn more about the staffing industry please email resume and cover letter to Raj Sriram @ email@example.com
- Successful candidates will have excellent business development, recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- 5 years of experience successfully recruiting financial and accounting professional
- 5+ years' experience working in a Big 4 or international public accounting/consulting environment or large corporate finance/accounting environment is preferred.
- MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- Familiar with professional Social Media Platforms like LinkedIn
- Demonstrates comfort and interest in attending professional networking events with management and C-Suite professionals
- Ability to initiate relationships through personal, professional and virtual networks, cold alling and referrals.
Robert Half, is celebrating 70 years of success as the world’s leading specialized staffing firm. Named #1 on Forbes' list of America's Best Professional Search Firms and named to Forbes' list of America's Best Executive Search Firms. (May 3, 2017). Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (February 1, 2018)</p>