Robert Half Financial Services Robert Half is looking for accounting professionals looking for an alternative career. This is an opportunity to apply your interpersonal skills to an industry that allows you to further people’s careers and change their lives, all the while providing you with exceptional earning potential. You will leverage your accounting and finance skills to relate and evaluate client staffing needs and candidate work history and technical skills.
- Client development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for permanent placement staffing solutions; market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives; participate in local professional associations and networking events to increase Robert Half’s presence in the local business community.
- Candidate development: Recruit, interview and match skilled accounting and finance professionals with client opportunities; provide on-going communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and candidates to ensure both receive exceptional customer service; resolve any client or candidate issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and would like to learn more about the staffing industry please email your resume and cover letter to Anthony Ierino @ email@example.com
Your qualifications should include:
- Exceptionally articulate, succinct, confident, credible and influential in person, on the phone, and at networking events;
- Demonstrates a higher level of knowledge in regard to business solutions pertaining to financial and accounting strategy, industry knowledge, business trends and talent solutions
- Successful candidates will demonstrate a sense of urgency, and experienced in dealing with pressure, tight deadlines and meeting client expectations;
- Have a strong desire to succeed, demonstrate determination and resilience when dealing with rejection;
- An accounting related designation is required;
- 5+ years' experience working in a Big 4 or international public accounting/consulting environment or large corporate finance/accounting environment is preferred;
- Business development experience is a plus;
- Strongly motivated by achieving personal and business’ financial goals;
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial spirit;
- Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring experience is a plus;
- Demonstrates a natural curiosity regarding people’s professional backgrounds, organizational structures, processes, and goals.
- Goal oriented, metrics driven;
- Experienced in conflict management and problem solving with clients and employees;
- Enjoys driving brand recognition and being involved in the community; and
- Mobility: has a vehicle and valid driver’s license, is required.
Robert Half, is celebrating 70 years of success as the world’s leading specialized staffing firm. Named #1 on Forbes' list of America's Best Professional Search Firms and named to Forbes' list of America's Best Executive Search Firms. (May 3, 2017). Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (February 1, 2018)