We are seeking a Client Service Director who is driven to work for Robert Half’s Management Resource practice providing alternative business solutions to the traditional consulting firm approach and help clients succeed with a variety of financial staffing and project consultative solutions. These solutions pertain to Accounting and Finance, Finance Optimization, Business Systems and Business Process Improvements, Operations Management, Governance Risk Compliance and Taxation.
This is a position for an ambitious entrepreneur who is a designated accountant looking for a career change which will leverage their technical skills, ability to build rapport and identify with business challenges faced by C-Suite and Business Owners. If you have strong desire to run your own consulting business with the support and tools of a large organization that is invested in your success, this could be the opportunity for you. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and would like to learn more about the staffing industry please email resume and cover letter to Shawn Miller @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Client Service Director Responsibilities include:
- Developing and growing a client base;
- Marketing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services; Developing new business opportunities;
- Working with Resource Managers to identify skilled consultants and present an appropriate selection of solutions to meet our client’s needs;
- Account management;
- Managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and consultants;
- Managing the performance of consultants; and
- Participating in networking and industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
- Exceptionally articulate, succinct, confident, credible and influential in person, on the phone, and at networking events;
- Demonstrates a higher level of knowledge in regards to business solutions pertaining to financial strategy, industry knowledge, business trends and talent solutions;
- Successful candidates will demonstrate a sense of urgency, and experienced in dealing with pressure, tight deadlines and meeting client expectations;
- Have a strong desire to succeed, demonstrate determination and resilience when dealing with rejection;
- An accounting related designation is required;
- 5+ years' experience working in a Big 4 or international public accounting/consulting environment or large corporate finance/accounting environment is preferred;
- Business development experience is a plus;
- Strongly motivated by achieving personal and business’ financial goals;
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial spirit;
- Goal oriented, metrics driven;
- Experienced in conflict management and problem solving with clients and employees;
- Enjoys driving brand recognition and being involved in the community; and
- Mobility: has a vehicle and valid driver’s license, is required.
Robert Half, is celebrating 70 years of success as the world’s leading specialized staffing firm. Named #1 on Forbes' list of America's Best Professional Search Firms and named to Forbes' list of America's Best Executive Search Firms. (May 3, 2017). Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (February 1, 2018)