- Robert Half Finance & Accounting
- Fort McMurray, Alberta
- $90,000.00 to $100,000.00
- Job Industry
- Construction/Project Management
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Job Type
Are you looking to advance your career in the construction sector with a global organization?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Divisional Accountant in Fort McMurray. Reporting to the VP of Finance you will blend your strong leadership and accounting skills to become a key resource for senior management and the accounting staff.
Key responsibilities involved for the Divisional Accountant role include:
- planning, leading and managing all accounting, budgeting and forecasting functions;
- preparing and monitoring the job costing analysis;
- preparation of timely and accurate divisional monthly financial statements including appropriate supporting analysis;
- providing management with financial analysis to support operational decision making;
- providing strong leadership and mentoring to existing staff to guide them in realizing their potential.
If this role sounds intriguing, please contact us today!
- A Divisional Accountant who has exceptional leadership and accounting process development abilities.
- 3 or more years of progressive experience in a general accounting role, coupled with excellent people and team building skills.
- Ideally hold CPA designation in good standing.
- Strong communication, leadership, organizational and relationship building capabilities with both internal and external customers.
Your exceptional business acumen, analytical and management skills, and big picture savvy will be critical to your success in this role. Ideally, you have a background in an construction or industrial environment.
Experience in job costing, cost accruals, vendor holdback monitoring and related experience is also desired.