- Accountemps - A Robert Half Company
- Edmonton, Alberta
- DOE - Salary
- Job Industry
- Professional, scientific and technical services, Staffing & Executive Search
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Job Type
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
We are looking for sales driven business development professionals to join our Accountemps team as a Staffing Manager. This is an opportunity to apply your business to business (B2B) sales skills to an industry that allows you to further people’s careers and change their lives, all the while providing you with exceptional earning potential. You will leverage your current skills and have the opportunity to develop new ones. Our team is high performing and has a great sense of pride in the work they do.
As a Staffing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing and grow your own client base via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives by marketing our services for temporary and/or temporary to full-time staffing solutions;
- Participate in local trade association and networking events;
- Working closely with your team to select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service; and
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction; additional opportunities through contact with temporary professionals on assignment and client companies to grow our business and uncover job opportunities for our candidates.
- 2 or more years of experience in sales/business development in a fast paced environment; e.g. outbound call center experience, insurance sales, high-end hospitality experience.
- Demonstrated ability to handle pressure and work effectively under tight deadlines;
- Perseverance and ability to handle rejection (sales);
- Experience/Knowledge in finance and accounting;
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial spirit;
- Goal oriented, metrics driven;
- Experienced in conflict management and problem solving with clients and employees;
- Experience with a large CRM like Salesforce is an asset;
- Enjoys driving brand recognition and being involved in the community;
- Post- Secondary education in Business or Accounting;
- Mobility: has a vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Robert Half, is celebrating 70 years of success as the world’s leading specialized staffing firm. Named #1 on Forbes' list of America's Best Professional Search Firms and named to Forbes' list of America's Best Executive Search Firms. (May 3, 2017). Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (February 1, 2018)