- Robert Half Finance & Accounting
- Calgary, AB
- DOE - Salary
- Job Industry
- Professional, scientific and technical services, Staffing & Executive Search
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Job Type
Open Position: Recruiting Manager
Robert Half Financial Services is looking for a Recruiting Manager. This is a position for an ambitious accounting savvy entrepreneur with experience or a strong interest in business development/B2B sales. This is an opportunity to apply your skills to an industry that allows you to further people’s careers and change their lives, all the while providing you with exceptional earning potential. You will leverage your current skills and have the opportunity to develop new ones. Our team is high performing and has a great sense of pride in the work they do.
As a Recruiting Manager you will be responsible for:
- Act as a trusted advisor to businesses in the capacity of accounting resourcing solutions;
- Develop and establish your own reputation and clientele via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives to provide permanent staffing solutions in accounting and finance;
- Provide support and information on local market trends, economic indicators, candidate hiring and retention.
- Participate in local trade association and networking.
- Recruit and interview skilled accounting and finance professionals;
- Document interviews, communications and create candidate profiles for client submissions.
- Provide on-going communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Placement activities:
- Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders.
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction;
- Uncover additional opportunities through contact with temporary professionals on assignment and client companies to grow our business and uncover job opportunities for our candidates.
Your qualifications should include:
- Exceptionally articulate, succinct, confident, credible and influential in person, on the phone, and at networking events;
- Demonstrates a higher level of knowledge regarding business solutions pertaining to financial strategy, industry knowledge, business trends and talent solutions;
- Successful candidates will demonstrate a sense of urgency, and experienced in dealing with pressure, tight deadlines and meeting client expectations;
- Have a strong desire to succeed, demonstrate determination and resilience when dealing with rejection;
- An accounting related designation is an asset;
- Experience working in a Big 4 or international public accounting/consulting environment or large corporate finance/accounting environment is an asset;
- Strongly motivated by achieving personal and business’ financial goals;
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial spirit;
- Experienced in conflict management and problem solving with clients and employees;
- Enjoys driving brand recognition and being involved in the community; and
- Mobility: has a vehicle and valid driver’s license, is required.
Robert Half, is celebrating 70 years of success as the world’s leading specialized staffing firm. Named #1 on Forbes' list of America's Best Professional Search Firms and named to Forbes' list of America's Best Executive Search Firms. (May 3, 2017). Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (February 1, 2018)