Chief Financial Officer
We are currently seeking candidates for the Chief Financial Officer position. Reporting to the President, this role will appeal to those who thrive in a highly interactive environment. The Chief Financial Officer will work closely with operations on issues that impact the organization, the ideal candidate must have strong leadership, organizational and communication skills.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Identify best practices, recommendations and implement internal cost controls both operationally and financially
- Manage the accounting department as well as administration operations
- Complete and perform month-end financial and management reports
- Manage all payables, receivables, payroll, government payments, worker’s compensation payments, records of employment and employee benefit plans.
- Solve ongoing issues as well as mentor the management team
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, budgets and forecasts
- Work alongside the senior management team to support strategic operating decision making
- Manage the administration of sub-contractors and suppliers
- Manage all contracts presented by clients
- Manage Human Resources for all accounting and administration staff
Your strengths include:
- A professional accounting designation (CPA, CMA,CGA or CA)
- Experience working in construction and manufacturing
- Natural leadership abilities
- Highly motivated with strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and be adaptable
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Candice Rookes and Jason Wong, CPA, CMA.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology